Education is of vital importance to our government, our business communities, and our families. It is critical to the present and future success of our nation! Despite significant emphasis over the years and the tremendous amounts of financial resources invested every year, school performance is in a steady decline.
Teachers and parents are growing increasingly frustrated and dissatisfied with our schools.
Something must be done!
To understand the many concerns and make the changes needed for success, a few foundational questions need to be addressed:
- What does success in education look like?
- What impact does education have on culture and society?
- What are the core / essential elements of quality education?
- What models are providing the best results now?
- What changes need to be made in our present educational systems?
- What actions can be taken to secure these changes on a wide scale?
To address these questions, Noah Webster Educational Foundation is leading a national conversation on America’s education and culture.
We seek to include many voices in this discussion, representing educational providers, parents, and other taxpayers. As we present opinions, school experiences, and statistics, our purpose is to improve America’s education and culture through foundational principles and sound policy.
Vision & Mission