Want to help? We are a nonprofit public charity organization that operates because of gifts from friends like you! Your partnership will enable us to grow and impact others—whether your gift is one-time or monthly, $5 or $5,000. Here’s how your contribution can help:
- $5/mo helps us keep you informed.
- $15 helps us connect with more parents on social media. With this amount, we can reach around 1,000 people online through ads and promoted posts!
- $50 helps us meet prospective donors and tell them about the work we're doing as an organization.
- $100 helps fund an evidence-based blog article packed with information for parents, educators, and legislators navigating the tangled web of ideas in education.
- $250 helps create a promotional video, one of the best ways to tell people about new projects or inspire them to action.
- $500/mo helps to sponsor an interview, panel discussion, or training for a school board candidate.
- Your gift of $1,000 or more enables us to develop new projects, including interactive online resources, new training courses, podcasts, and documentaries!
Will you commit to helping us change education today?
If you have stocks you'd like to gift to NWEF, click here to learn more.
Vision & Mission
To change education and culture through foundational principles and sound policy.
To educate and collaborate with individuals and organizations to tell the story of America’s education and culture, identify foundational principles that improve it, and advance practice and policy to change it.